Meet Cards Scoreboards. Your new scoring companion.
Ever wanted to play a card game with your friends but couldn’t find a pen and a paper, and got stuck writing scores on the native Notes app ? Cards Scoreboards(Free) can do that for you with ease.
Cards Scoreboards lets you:
– Count scores for several card games such as Chinese Poker, Likha, 14, Tarneeb, 400
– Count scores for any other game, where you can manually set every player’s score each round (add/substract points, add/remove players)
– Undo a move in case you made a mistake, and even Redo
– View previous hands’ scores by clicking on Undo as many times as you want, then Redo until you get back to your current score
– Change gameplay rules the way you want through the Settings page
Cards Scoreboards is out now, you can find it by clicking on the button above, and see it in action in the video below!